To assist and educate families in East Central Indiana living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and to assist local special education classrooms to accommodate needs of students with autism spectrum disorders.
- Providing the latest information on interventions, services, and research to our membership and the community;
- Facilitating access to supports, education, and services needed by individuals with ASD to reach their fullest potential;
- Creating opportunities for families to network, share information, and offer support;
- Advocating for the interests of our members; children and adults with ASD, their family members; and the adults who work with them;
- Supporting the efforts of local and national therapeutic, educational, and research communities
- Soliciting and receive funds for the accomplishment of the above purposes.
To receive email information concerning this group contact: